Friday, December 20, 2013

Pregnancy Journal - 17 Weeks



Pregnancy Journal - 17 Weeks

Bumpdates will be posted on Tuesdays, starting with next weeks!

How Far Along? 17 Weeks

Size of Baby: Navel Orange - 5.12 inches and 4.94 oz

Gender: We find out January 8th!!

Maternity Clothes: I received some darn comfy cargo capris, a cute babydoll dress and a pretty blue tunic. Who knew JcPenny's had cute maternity clothes?! Building a new wardrobe has been a lot of fun and a nice distraction from not being able to work on our nursery yet!


Best Moment This Week: A student brought me a set of onesies as a Christmas gift. This is the first thing we've received for our baby and it was so sweet! I got a little teary. My students have been incredibly cute about my pregnancy. We also had our 3rd appointment and got to hear the heartbeat again (148 BPM) and set the date for our 20 week ultrasound!

Nursery: Really getting excited about painting and decorating!! We can start taking action after January 8th!

Movement: So rare - I was in the middle of teaching my 6th graders when I swear I felt flutters on my right side for about 30 seconds but I still can't tell if it's that or just wishful thinking!


Cravings: Toasted and Buttered Strawberry Iced Poptarts, York Peppermint Patties, Cheese Balls (the holiday cheese spread in the shape of a ball)...my cravings are getting less and less healthy. :(

Symptoms: Feeling great! Occasional backaches but nothing too bad. 

Sleep: Sleeping a lot and really well!

What I Miss: I just can't think of anything!

Looking Forward to: Finding out the gender of our kiddo in early January and of course the holidays!! 




2 comments:

  1. Countdown is on until the 8th!! Congrats and happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I also love following new mommy bloggers. It's nice to be able to relate! Less than 3 weeks 'til we can call our baby he or she!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge