Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Favs

It's FRIDAY!! Even better for us school teachers...the last Friday of the year! Here are a few of my favs from the week. Be sure to check out my 17 Week Bumpdate as well!

1. A Christmas Gift from a Student



















One of my 6th graders is moving over the break and was just too excited to miss out on buying our baby a gift - so this is what she got me for Christmas. Sweetest present EVER!


2 & 3. New Maternity Dresses!




















Dresses have always been the most comfy thing, even pre-pregnancy, so when I went maternity shopping, I was shocked at how little there was to choose from in the dress department. Someone awesome sent me a few maternity dresses and I've been loving them! Apologies for the "selfies" but these are two of my favs.

4. Christmas Treats for My School Babies



















I'm feeling generous this year so I put together treat bags for my students. Just some Dollar Tree bags and pencils w/ the good candy. :) I may have also created a Holiday Jeopardy game...tomorrow should be a fun day!


5. Toasted and Buttered, Iced Strawberry Poptarts!



















The current weird craving...it's so delicious though!!


Linking up with a few of my favorite bloggers. Click here to check them out!



Happy Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge