Pregnancy Journal - 13 Weeks
How Far Along? 13 Weeks - Second Trimester!!
Size of Baby: Peach - 2.91 inches and .81 oz
Gender: Finding out after Christmas!
Best Moment This Week: Our second prenatal appointment. We heard our baby's heartbeat - a healthy 163 bpm!
Maternity Clothes: Bought a few more tops and a sweater from the Liz Lang line at Target! Still wearing my BeBand with work pants.
Nursery: Waiting on the gender before we make any decisions!
Movement: Still none, although sometimes I wonder if I feel little flutters but I think it's too early.
Cravings: STILL Arby's, pickles and Rice Krispy Treats
Symptoms: I've kicked back the bedtime to 8:30 and I'm more energetic on the weekends! Feeling great!
Sleep: Sleeping great but it's official, I can no longer sleep without the Snoogle Pregnancy Pillow.
What I Miss: Starting to miss my wardrobe a little bit, I had variety and everything was comfortable. Sounds like a good excuse to go shopping :)
Looking Forward To: Telling our family and friends - we can start tomorrow!









No comments:
Post a Comment