Pregnancy Journal - 12 Weeks
How Far Along? 12 Weeks
Size of Baby: Plum - 2.13 inches and 0.49 oz - growing so fast!
Gender: Still a few more months...
Best Moment This Week: Feeling better after running a scary fever and coming down with strep.
Maternity Clothes: Chris took me to Old Navy so I could buy some maternity jeans. Their skinnies are super cute and comfy - loving them.
Nursery: We scout Ikea furniture whenever we're there but it's still too soon to buy!
Movement: Still none at all. Could be a few more months.
Cravings: Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar, Bean Burritos, Popcorn, Pretzels & Peanut Butter. Still "no" to pork, chicken and bacon - veggies of any kind are off the list too.
Symptoms: Still extremely tired. I also came down with strep for the first time ever...not a super week. On the bright side, what little nausea I had is gone!









No comments:
Post a Comment