Thursday, December 26, 2013
Pregnancy Journal - 18 Weeks
How Far Along? 18 Weeks
Size of Baby: Dragon Fruit - 5.59 inches and 6.70 oz
Gender: We find out in less than 2 weeks!!
Maternity Clothes: My sister sent me some of her maternity clothes and I received some things for Christmas from my mother-in-law! Between my mom, sis, and mom-in-law...I am set! Favorite things - Yoga pants, Full Panel Jeans, Leggings and Dresses!
Best Moment This Week: Spending Christmas with Chris...setting our own traditions and enjoying the holidays as a family of two before we become a family of three! :)
Nursery: Stormy (Baby P) received a few precious items for Christmas so we bought two storage shelves for his/her closet from Ikea! We also picked out the furniture and plan to pick that up after painting. Oh, AND we picked out the paint chips for both genders....we got too excited to not do ANYTHING before we go back to work.
Movement: I am feeling quite a lot of movement this week! Still feeling "flutters" and now some pretty serious little kicks from time to time! It sort of feels like a little fish is swimming around in there. Just waiting for Chris to be able to feel them now.
Cravings: Powdered Sugar Donuts, Toasted and Buttered Pop-Tarts, Dr. Pepper (fountain drink, not canned or bottled)...all things unhealthy. I've been craving LOTS of sweets...could Stormy be a girl?!
Symptoms: Heartburn has made an appearance almost every night no matter what I eat, other than that...just extreme happiness and excitement!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment