Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pregnancy Journal - 14 Weeks


Pregnancy Journal - 14 Weeks

How Far Along? 14 Weeks

Size of Baby: Lemon - 3.42 inches and 1.52 oz

Gender: We're hoping to find out after Christmas or early January at the latest. We get to set our Sonogram appt at our next visit, in 3 weeks!


Best Moment This Week: Telling our family - we saw most in person and called those we didn't. We hung a little stocking on our mantel to see if they would catch on...it was fun and special to finally share our exciting news!

Maternity Clothes: I went shopping with my mom the day after Black Friday and got some amazing stuff from Motherhood Maternity and Old Navy! I'm most excited about the leggings, maxi dress and black skinny jeans. Maternity clothes are SO soft and comfy...why don't they make all clothes this way?!

Nursery: We can start putting our plans into action after Christmas!

Movement: I'm almost positive I'm feeling a few little swishes and flutters when I'm sitting just right and being very still! Can't wait to be 100% sure.
Cravings: Salads, Grapes, Cereal and of course, Arby's. No food aversions - EVERYTHING sounds good.

Symptoms: Feeling great! Most days I just feel like I've eaten too much and can no longer suck my gut in.

Sleep: Still sleeping like a champ! Less peeing at night too :)

What I Miss: Nothing comes to mind!

Looking Forward To: Telling our friends via Christmas Card! We ordered them and should be able to send them out next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge