Thursday, February 27, 2014
Pregnancy Journal - 27 Weeks
How Far Along? 27 Weeks - Last week of my second trimester and a 95% survival rate at this point!
Size of Baby: Cucumber - 14.8 inches and 2.22 lbs
Gender: Sweet baby girl!
Maternity Clothes: I just blogged about some of my maternity clothes {here}! Check it out.
Best Moment This Week: Getting the call that our glider is in at Buy Buy Baby! It's the last major piece of furniture missing from Zoey's room and it's going to add so much to the look of everything. I am SO excited to go pick it up! I would love to add to this that I passed my 3-hour glucose test but they are taking their sweet time with the results so I haven't heard yet. :(
Nursery: I also just blogged about our nursery update {here}! More progress on decor and storage coming soon.
Movement: All day, everyday! I'm watching my stomach move dramatically as I type! I'm not complaining :) It's starting to feel like a real little human is in there.
Cravings: Nothing major, still enjoying fruit and veggies a lot. Stupid sweets are still an ever present craving too.
Symptoms: Growing belly. I also tested Anemic at my last appointment (easily fixed with an iron supplement, I can tell such a difference in my energy level now too)
Sleep: Sleeping awesome but the 2 am potty breaks are definitely back! I'm also having really vivid, upsetting dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment