How Far Along? 25 Weeks
Size of Baby: Eggplant - I'm not even going to list the measurements anymore - consulting several apps and books, I'm just confused. Around 1.7 lbs, I think...
Gender: Sweet baby girl!
Maternity Clothes: The weather is warming up!! I may finally get to wear my sundresses and short sleeve tops! I also bought my first pair of maternity pjs...my normal pj pants are just not cutting it anymore.
Best Moment This Week: Our "babymoon" staycation last weekend and our dr. appointment this afternoon. We'll get the results of the glucose test on Monday (fingers crossed) but we were told she's measuring just perfect and her heartbeat is great (146). I gained 8 lbs this past month...apparently that's normal but my goodness, it was not fun to see that scale go up to the 140's. One more 4 week appointment and then we're down to twice a week!
Nursery: We assembled the crib this weekend and put the mattress in. It's perfect and it was super simple to put together! I'm planning to pick out fabric for curtains and a crib skirt this weekend!
Movement: Lots of it! She wiggles and kicks morning, noon and night! I'm still not complaining, I love it.
Cravings: Dark Chocolate Brownies...we ate a whole pan in 4 days and I'm sad they're gone :(
Symptoms: Growing belly and frequent potty breaks!
Sleep: Still sleeping just great and feeling like I need more of it lately.
What I Miss: Those brownies...I need more.
Looking Forward to: Making more progress on the nursery and spending a lovely Valentine's Friday with my awesome husband.









No comments:
Post a Comment