Thursday, February 6, 2014
Pregnancy Journal - 24 Weeks
How Far Along? 24 Weeks
Size of Baby: Ear of Corn - approx 1.5 lb and 12 inches
Gender: Sweet baby girl!
Maternity Clothes: Still working on my maternity clothes post and wishing for warmer weather so I can wear a few of my e-bay steals and a pretty sundress!
Best Moment This Week: This week was not the best but feeling my sweet girl move around can still turn any day around. We did put her stroller and swing together this weekend. We left the swing in the living room and it's been fun looking over at it and imagining her snoozing in it a few months down the road. :) Also, the early review on the City Mini GT: AMAZING.
Nursery: Painted! Now for furniture assembly, curtains and decorations! We're slowly getting there and I definitely have a vision for the whole room now.
Movement: Still lots of movement and I'm still loving it.
Cravings: Dark Chocolate Brownies and Strawberries!
Symptoms: A growing belly and increasing difficulty in bending over and putting on pants and shoes.
Sleep: Sleeping great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment