Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pregnancy Journal - 23 Weeks


Pregnancy Journal - 23 Weeks

How Far Along? 23 Weeks - The start of my SIXTH month.

Size of Baby: Papaya - approx 1.3 oz and 11.5 inches


Gender: Sweet baby girl!

Maternity Clothes: I'm proud to say that I have not purchased any maternity clothes this week. I enlisted the help of Chris to photograph some of my favorites for a post next week! I'm loving dressing the bump. 


Best Moment This Week: We made a lot of progress on Zoey's nursery and I'm so looking forward to making more progress this weekend! I also passed my PPR (last teaching certification exam) with a perfect score! OH...and we toured our hospital and absolutely love it. We can't wait to start taking our classes in a few months.

Nursery: Painted but needing touch ups...next up, furniture assembly and curtains :) It seems like everything baby has "some assembly required"! We did order the most beautiful rocker for her nursery last weekend and are pretty sure that it does not require assembly.

Movement: She's starting to get into a routine of moving - late, late at night and early in the morning while I'm teaching. I just love her little kicks and punches so much. She's amazing.


Cravings: Fruit, Fruit, Fruit! I'm eating raspberries, apples, cuties, and dried cranberries almost daily. Also Girl Scout Cookies and still working on those strawberry cupcakes from weekend before last. Oh and I finally found Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper...I've missed you my old friend!

Symptoms: I feel like my belly is double the size it was last week! It is all of the sudden very difficult to get up off the couch. Other than a stuffy nose, thanks to the bipolar weather we're having, I feel amazing!

Sleep: Sleeping great!

What I Miss: Can't think of a thing...

Looking Forward to: Date w/ my handsome man and more nursery progress!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge