How Far Along? 19 Weeks
Size of Baby: Mango - 6.5 inches and 10 oz (I totally felt that growth spurt!)
Gender: We find out in LESS than ONE week! :) Take our gender poll to the right!
Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty set on maternity clothes! I am eyeing a few more of those ruched tank tops from Old Navy though - they fit so perfectly.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling our little one kick from the outside for the first time on New Year's morning! Now if I can just get Chris to feel it...
Nursery: Just a room awaiting paint, furniture, and decor! Less than a week!!
Movement: I've been feeling A LOT of punches, kicks, and somersaults this week! There are still days where I feel very little (which totally worries me...have I mentioned I worry a lot? I do.) but those kicks seem to get stronger every time they do happen. It makes me incredibly happy.
Cravings: I really haven't had any cravings this week...I'm mostly just trying to eat healthier. Although a Mexi Dips and Chips from Taco Bueno does sound delightful right about now.
Symptoms: Growing Bump!! I just realized I no longer have a waist, which I found super funny. I also have the world's worst constipation...I'm just being honest. It's not all sunshine and rainbows people :)
Sleep: I've been having some round ligament pain which has caused some nights to be a little rough but overall, still sleeping well and still having insane dreams.
What I Miss: Totally unrelated to pregnancy...I miss warm weather!! I've enjoyed the sweater weather and now I'm tired of it. Time for spring.
Looking Forward to: Our sonogram next week - of course!! We get to see Stormy for the first time in 11 weeks, find out who Stormy is AND most importantly make sure Stormy is growing and developing normally. I'm very nervous but very excited!









No comments:
Post a Comment