Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pregnancy Journal - 22 Weeks



Pregnancy Journal - 22 Weeks

How Far Along? 22 Weeks

Size of Baby: Spaghetti Squash - 1 lb!! and 11ish inches? The app I'm using decides to be less specific at this point, which annoys me.


Gender: GIRL!!!

Maternity Clothes: Received my first ebay purchase and I love it! I may have accidentally bought a few more things from Old Navy today too. Seriously, I'm done buying maternity clothes. I am going to blog about them soon though!


Best Moment This Week: Spending time with my dad and sis!! And bless their hearts, they helped us purchase the nursery furniture and carry it up the stairs. They are the best!! Zoey now has a bookshelf, dresser, crib and a mattress! 

Nursery: Still waiting on the paint but she has furniture!! Thanks to Chris for getting the crib that was not in-stock when we went to pick it up this weekend. I may have had a small meltdown.

Movement: Lots of kicking! She loves to kick Chris in the hand, just to say "hi". She also discovered my bladder this weekend - such a funny feeling! Luckily, she was kind enough to stay off of it during the 5 hours I was locked in a room with students during state testing this week. :)


Cravings: Fruit and I did make a batch of Strawberry Cupcakes this weekend...strongly regretting that decision. They're SO good though!!

Symptoms: Growing belly and a few aches and pains here and there. I think we've hit another growth spurt.

Sleep: Sleeping awesome!

What I Miss: Can't think of a thing...

Looking Forward to: Spending some down time with Chris and picking out our glider for the nursery!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge