After buying a house with walls painted almost entirely in terrible gold/brown paint, Chris and I have tested out quite a few paint types and colors. I can say with complete confidence that Benjamin Moore paint is my absolute favorite brand. I tell anyone that will listen about this paint, how our entire house is painted in it and they should use it too.
Using Benjamin Moore paint also allows us to buy local instead of from a big box store. The employees are awesome too!
Using Benjamin Moore paint also allows us to buy local instead of from a big box store. The employees are awesome too!
Here are a few of my favorite colors and where we have used them:
Living Room, Bedroom, Dining Room and Game Room (One Wall) - Can you tell I'm obsessed with this color?
Hallways and Foyer
All Three Bathrooms
Office
Office
Laundry Room
Game Room
Soon to be Kitchen...
Most of these are from the historical color line but we went a little wild on the colors for our game room and laundry room.
We buy the Ultra Spec 500 paint - it's paint and primer in one and low fume. Amazing coverage, no paint smell and very forgiving on streaks and texture.








No comments:
Post a Comment