Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Stitch Fix #22



If you haven't heard about Stitch Fix, read about it {here} and sign up if you're interested! If you use my link to sign up, I get a $25 credit and once you sign up, you can share your link for $25 credits too! I wear my Stitch Fix purchases ALL THE TIME and after TWENTY-TWO fixes, my wardrobe is filled with amazing, quality Stitch Fix pieces. I always feel good in my clothes, which is a fairly new feeling for me. I just love it. I'm also happy to say that everything I've purchases has held up really well despite machine washing EVERYTHING.

I have had 9 fixes between now and my last Stitch Fix blogging...I've got some catching up to do but first, let me fill you in on this sweet little box I just received Saturday. Fix #22! Blessedly, it arrived after my hair appointment...Shout out to my hair stylist for spending HOURS to make my hair look amazing. She's truly THE BEST.

Before...



After...



I left a note for my stylist, Elizabeth, to let her know I was desperate for some knit tops and dresses I could throw on during the weekend. That's the area I struggle with most right now, having anything to wear on the weekends that's casual enough for Costco and Kroger. She delivered, as usual! She's just the best and I think she's local to the Dallas area.

#1 Moon and Sky - Errol Crochet Detail Top - $48
 


I was highly skeptical about this top as I pulled it out of the box but I am loving it on. It has a sweet little v-neck back too, which I really think I'll love come the heat of the summer. The fabric is also very soft and cool.

Status: Keeping

#2 Kut from the Kloth - Kate Boyfriend Jean - $88


These are great jeans and that's the great thing about Stitch Fix, I never would've tried on a pair of boyfriend jeans at a store. I just happen to have a pair of Mavi Jeans that are very similar that I adore from a Fix about a year ago.

Status: Returned

#3 Skies are Blue - Theodrik Tie Neck Kimono - $58


In the note to my stylist, I requested a specific, gorgeous Kimono - The Paradigma Gwenifer Kimono. Seriously, gorgeous. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so as my stylist tells me this is the most requested item ever. She was so sweet to send this Kimono for me to try but it's a definite no. Definite no.

Status: Returned

#4 Skies are Blue - Zendaya Crochet Yoke Knit Top - $54

This is a great knit top and I love the color! Definitely what I had in mind for throwing on when we are headed out for the weekend but it could totally be worn to work with a cardi or blazer. I'll have fun styling this one.

Status: Keeping

#5 Brixon Ivy - Linda Dress - $68


I had this pinned on my Pinterest board and it's even more beautiful in person. The fabric is lovely - very soft and cool feeling. I wear dresses all the time during the summer months so my stylist really hit the nail on the head with this dress. I'm slightly concerned with the waistline though. What do y'all think? Is it a keeper or should I pass?


Status: Unsure

If you are a fellow fixer or you're ready to {sign up}, I'd love to hear about the items you've received and kept!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge