Friday, May 6, 2016

Five on Friday

Hi there! I'm rejoining the world of Five on Friday so I went back to my last Friday post so I could recall the format. Let me just share a small snippet of how far back this goes....

March 21, 2014
1. Our Car Seat




We ordered our car seat from {Diapers.com} when they had a fabulous sale going on Chicco products. We chose the Chicco Keyfit 30 after it received several 5 star reviews from friends and family but we also liked the look of it better than the other options out there. I'm excited to have it installed this weekend during our car seat class at the hospital!


Back to the present...

It was a little bittersweet to see this post and remember all of the anticipation and excitement to meet our baby girl. Gosh, I love her so much!

So let me wrap up the week with some of my current favorites!

1. I "said yes to the dress"!



If you read {this post} about my recent Fix, I asked for opinions on this dress. Thanks for the encouragement to keep it - I wore it today and really love it! It's comfortable and effortlessly stylish. Plus, it looks great with my Kendra Scott Elisa necklace from {Rocksbox}!

2. Speaking of Rocksbox...



My new set arrived Thursday and it's another great one! What a perfect day for this little box of happy to arrive. I'll share the goods in a post next week. Remember if you're interested in trying it, you get your first month free with the code: stephaniepbff4

3. Teacher Appreciation



One of my sweet babies brought this to me for teacher appreciation today. Although she's not such a baby anymore. My first group of kiddos are headed to high school in a month and I'm taking it really hard.

4. A pretty new color



Target made me do it. I can't wait to get this color on my fingers and toes!

5. New Teacher Planner



I received this in the mail several weeks ago and it is just sitting on my nightstand patiently waiting until July to be loved! I ordered the Erin Condren Teacher Planner this year after spending a year with the Plum Paper Teacher Planner. I'm excited to do a direct comparison soon!


                    Linking up with a few of my favs - AprilChristinaDarcy & Natasha!



Have a FABULOUS weekend, everyone! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge