Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Favorites

1. New Towels



Long overdue. We have not purchased new towels since our wedding 2.5 years ago and we only have 4. I saved up my Kohl's cash and coupons and finally bought some fancy Vera Wang towels last weekend. They're so nice - I'm going back to buy more this weekend!

2. Doctor Who Lanyard

















Love.

3. Back to the Gym













I finally made an effort to leave work on time and go work out. It feels good to be back and it's great for my mental & physical health!

4. Gary England











He was on the Colbert Report last night and it was amazing! I love his passion for weather and I never tire of hearing him talk directly to kids about taking tornado safety precautions when they're home alone. I was once one of those kids and it was always comforting to hear his calm voice explaining the situation. 

5. The Skimm











I read about the Skimm on A. Liz Adventures' Friday Favs and immediately signed up. I normally shy away from news because, frankly, its boring and depressing. The Skimm delivers the top news stories of the day to your inbox each morning and it reads like a chat with a friend. Those "boring" news topics are now easy to read and interesting! Check it out - you won't regret it!



Linking up with some favs!


Happy Friday!!



2 comments:

  1. Signed up for the skimm and I'm loving it! Thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love it too! It's my fav news source now.

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge