Monday, July 11, 2016

Summer Reading


Happy Monday! After binge watching and reading my way through several series and books, I'm finding myself in need of some book suggestions.


I just finished watching the 2nd season of "Outlander" on STARZ. I mean....


 I've read Outlander and Dragonfly in Amber - Voyager is definitely on my list to be read soon.


 If you have not read this series, I highly recommend it. It's a beautifully written historical, romance series with a touch of science fiction. It has everything. You can hop on your library's website and check these out for free!

I do need a short break from the intensity of this series though. What suggestions do you have for a great summer read? It can be adult or YA, I'm into everything.

 I'll follow up on this post and compile a list of recommendations that I receive, so bring them on!

1 comment:

  1. They look really good! I'll have to give it ago! x

    Victoria | http://victoriaahelenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge