I received my twelfth fix and was so busy with end of the school year work that I just tore into the box without taking a pretty picture....so, you get that horrible photo above. The good news is that I finally got to keep my stylist, Victor, and he did not disappoint. Spoiler alert: I kept it ALL!
Let's get to the goods:
#1 Fun2Fun - Clarise Mixed Print Tank - $38
I may have pinned this on my {Pinterest board} after I saw pictures of my sister and one of my friends wearing it! I liked it on but was a little skeptical about the material and wondered how often I'd wear it. In the end, I decided to keep it and two months in to owning it, I can tell you I've worn it a TON and it's perfect. I can see wearing it to work with a cardigan and skinny pants. Bonus points, least expensive top I've ever received from Stitch Fix!
Status: Kept
#2 Liverpool - Stacia Cuffed Ombre Shorts - $48
Best fitting shorts I've ever owned, hands down. I have a pair of Liverpool jeans and I adore them. This was the piece that had me making a game time decision though because of it's funky detail and ombre coloring...
I kept them to get the discount (When you keep all five items, you receive a 25% discount! Did you know that?! {go sign up!}) but I'm yet to wear them. I may try to sell them on one of the Stitch Fix B/S/T groups.
Status: Kept
#3 Mavi - Sonja Boyfriend Jean - $88
So, I received the KFTK Kate Distressed Boyfriend Jeans in my last fix and really loved the Boyfriend fit but did not love the "distressed" look. I can't wear distressed jeans to school. I mentioned this in my feedback upon returning those jeans and Victor sent me these beautiful jeans! Mavi is my new favorite brand. They never stretch and sag after some wear and they wash up beautifully. Big fan - sorry, wallet.
Status: Kept
#4 Mystree - Manny Dress - $78
I really love this dress but not like this...again, I was forced to style an outfit! I think I'm getting better at this styling thing...
Yes, we have a winner! This dress is really versatile too - I can totally change the look with a colorful cardigan or belt.
Status: Kept
#5 Loveappella - Chanti Knit Top - $48
I think this is easily my husband's favorite Stitch Fix top of all time. I love it too, it's soft, comfortable, form fitting...done deal.
Status: Kept
So I kept it all and received my first 25% discount AND a coworker signed up for Stitch Fix through my link so I got a $25 credit. I still promised myself I'd quit for a little while after this big purchase, at least over summer....

















No comments:
Post a Comment