If you haven't heard about Stitch Fix, read about it {here} and sign up if you're interested! If you use my link to sign up, I get a $25 credit and once you sign up, you can share your link for a $25 credit too! I wear my Stitch Fix purchases ALL THE TIME and love how I've been able to refresh my wardrobe with unique, quality items without spending my precious evening and weekend time at the mall. I'm hooked.
I received my fourth fix on Thursday and as usual, I was excited by the colors and patterns I saw upon opening the box. The note from my stylist, Alva, gave me some great suggestions for how to style my clothes and she even mentioned wearing the Kensie cardigan I kept from {Fix #2} with one of the tops! She did not did not disappoint with the fall/winter styles I requested!
Let's get to the clothes!
#1 Loveappella -Lavana Ikat Print Swing Skirt - $58
I love that mustard yellow top suggested on my style card...why didn't they send me that one?!
Status: Kept
#2 Kut from the Kloth - Denna Colored Skinny Jeans - $78
Status: Returned
#3 Skies are Blue - Sherry Embroidery Detail Tab-Sleeve Blouse - $58
Status: Kept
#4 Market & Spruce - Shiva Plaid Mixed Material Tee - $44
I don't dislike this top and it looks fab with those jeans but it was lacking a little femininity for me. I think accessorizing it would've made it better but not enough for me to keep it.
Status: Returned
#5 Ezra - Reeda Vneck Mixed Print Belted Dress - $44
Status: Returned.
This was, by far, my favorite fix even though I didn't keep all of the clothes. The colors, patterns and styles were unique, fun and perfect for the season. I also loved that my stylist referenced a previous purchase for styling and really took into account my feedback and requests.
















No comments:
Post a Comment