Saturday, August 30, 2014

My Second Fix


If you haven't heard about Stitch Fix, read about it {here} and sign up if you're interested! If you use my link to sign up, I get a $25 credit and once you sign up, you can share your link for $25 credits too! 

I just received my second fix and they really took my feedback into consideration when preparing this one! The prices were lower and the items were just what I asked for in the latest note to my stylist.

Starting back to work this week (beginning a new school year) and adjusting to taking my daughter to daycare, I didn't get the pretty photos I was hoping to post on the blog but it was packaged just like {my first fix}. This was the perfect pick me up during an exhausting week.

Let's get to the clothes!

#1 Renee C - Gabe Bold Striped Maxi Skirt - $48


Still a little over my normal price range for this type of skirt but if this had been a different color, I totally would've kept it anyway. It was the only thing keeping me from buying the whole fix this time (which by the way, you get a 25% discount if you keep it all). My stylist suggested pairing it with the blue top in my fix (I disagree, it looked terrible) or a heather gray or olive t-shirt. I do think it would've looked better with a grey top but this was all I had.

Status: Returned

#2 41Hawthorn - Mandi Colorblock Shift Dress - $38


I love this dress! It's fully lined and has a fun, chunky gold zipper in the back. My stylist suggested dressing it up with a bib necklace and heels or down with Keds (love that those are back in style) and a fun scarf. I can't wait to wear this to work and out on the town!

Status: Kept

#3 19 Cooper - Micah Ruffle Detail Sleeveless Blouse - $38


The only thing that stopped me from keeping this top was the maxi skirt. I couldn't justify $40 for such a simple top but if I'd kept the whole thing and gotten the discount...I could've handled $30 (the whole fix would've been $139.50, not bad). I'm hoping I can find something similar the next time I go shopping.

Status: Returned

#4 Kensie - Kormann Drape Front Open Cardigan - $38


I requested a go to cardigan for this fix and my stylist delivered! I love this cardigan and felt the price was pretty good for the quality. 

Status: Kept

#5 Renee C - Macklin Graphic Geo Print Keyhole Blouse - $38



This top had a gorgeous, slightly open back and although I was skeptical of the high-low hem, I ended up loving it on with some skinny jeans. If I'd received this in the spring I would've been all over it, I just couldn't be convinced to keep it and cover up the gorgeous back with a cardigan all fall.

Status: Returned

This fix left me with some tough decisions which means it was a good one! I also loved receiving a 5th clothing item instead of an accessory. I left my feedback and my next fix is scheduled to arrive 2 days before my birthday. I can't wait to see what comes next! 

P.S. I wasn't compensated for this post. I get $25 if you sign up through {my link} and you can get $25 too when you share your link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge