Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pregnancy Journal - 36 Weeks

Pregnancy Journal - 36 Weeks

How Far Along? 36 Weeks

Size of Baby: Large'r' cantaloupe - 19-22 inches and 6.0 lbs


Gender: GIRL


Maternity Clothes: Just wearing out those dresses...thank goodness the weather is nice!


Best Moment This Week: Another good appointment and our first check for progress...I'm thinned out but still closed up tight. We were also in and out of there in 20 minutes which is unheard of! I also finally got my hair colored and cut! Feeling human again. 

Nursery: We have a mattress pad and sheets on the crib, a changing pad and cover and we are stocked with diapers and wipes! I think we're just about ready.

Movement: Still lots of movement and I can feel specific limbs moving around in there. It's still my favorite part of pregnancy and I will miss having her with me all the time once she's born!

Cravings: Chocolate Milk, Strawberries, Carrots and Guacamole, Ice Cream, Baked Cheetos

Symptoms: Nothing of note...I'm feeling really good! The weather cooled off and the swelling has gone down. No Braxton Hicks and no aches yet!

Sleep: Sleeping much better and snoring often (Chris tells me - I sleep right through it). Sorry, honey!

What I Miss: Just the usual...non-maternity clothes, sleeping on my back, Margaritas, being able to reach my toes.

Looking Forward to: Cleaning the house, my work baby shower, next weeks appointment, and approximately 4 weeks from now (although I'm calling it now, she's going to be at least 3 days late)!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge