Size of Baby: Honeydew - 19 inches and 4.5 lbs - We're in the melons now!
Gender: GIRL
Maternity Clothes: I bought a dress at Old Navy this weekend that was non-maternity and it fits awesome now but will look good after! Looking for more epic wins like that one. :) I must get a hair appointment though...my goodness.
Best Moment This Week: Our breastfeeding class on Monday was awesome! The lactation consultant was hilarious and I now feel very prepared for what's coming in that department. She also convinced me that I need a {My Brest Friend}...so that's now on the list. :)
Nursery: Still a few last minute touches but we're pretty much ready to go! Pics to come next week.
Movement: Wow, we hit 33 weeks and her movements really changed. She still moves all the time but they are very defined and human-like now. She is a constant entertainment!
Cravings: Sonic Blasts, Chocolate Milk, Strawberries, Carrots and Guacamole
Symptoms: Oh boy, I'm starting to slow down. My lower back starts to ache towards the end of the day and I find myself having to take more and more breaks during the day. Lugging around those extra pounds is hard! The pure joy and excitement for what is coming is getting out of control though!! I can't wait to meet our baby!
Sleep: Sleeping awesome, peeing lots, snoring a little...
What I Miss: My energy...
Looking Forward to: My baby shower this weekend!!! I've been looking forward to this for months and it's finally here! My sister and in-laws will be here - it's going to be a wonderful weekend! I'm also looking forward to our dr appt and touring our potential daycare next week. AND of course, approx 7 weeks from now... :)









No comments:
Post a Comment