Thursday, March 27, 2014
Pregnancy Journal - 31 Weeks
How Far Along? 31 Weeks
Size of Baby: Head of Lettuce - 18 inches and 3.2 lbs
Gender: Sweet girl!
Maternity Clothes: Chris was so sweet to take me to the mall after our car seat class on Saturday. I found 2 great dresses at Motherhood Maternity and I'm happy to say I wore a dress everyday this week! Pants are just not comfy at this point...
Best Moment This Week: Getting an A+ on our car seat installation! Chris was the class favorite this week as he not only installed the car seat to perfection but also swaddled the fake baby impressively. The nurses really enjoyed him.
Nursery: No new developments...we are hoping to work on the last few craft projects for her room this weekend.
Movement: Lots and lots!
Cravings: Cinnamon Applesauce, Baked Cheetos, Strawberries and Chocolate Milk
Symptoms: Seriously big and itchy belly - some days I actually have an outtie! Still peeing often and the stairs at my school are so not enjoyable anymore.
Sleep: I have really good nights and some not so good nights. I also snore now...poor Chris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment