Saturday, August 24, 2013

Friday Favorites

I can't believe I missed my favorite post of the week, Friday Favorites, but it's been one wild week! Better late than never...here are my favorites from the week!

1. Inspirational Quote


















A quote that has been keeping me going this week as I transition into a new position at school. I can do this and it will be great! I also think it needs to be in my classroom for the kiddos.

2. Classroom




















Finally put together and ready for Monday! Now hopefully the teacher will be ready for Monday too.

3. Hey girl, teacher

Source


















I love hey girl, teacher! Hey girl, teacher with David Tennant...just made my week.

4. Poker Party


















I threw Chris a Poker Party for his 30th birthday! He's actually still 29 but we celebrated early since his birthday always gets glossed over by the holiday weekend and football. I'm told his birthday cookie cake was really good so I'll share my recipe next week. :) It was so nice to have good friends around to celebrate.

5. Sneak Peek














This is our current kitchen lighting situation. That's all about to change into something modern and fabulous because my husband is brave enough to tackle the electrical work this weekend! Be gone, ugly box lighting! **Update to come next week, pending the degree of success.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik

VigLink badge