This office post has been 11 months in the making!
The office was our catch-all as we painted and completed little projects in every other room in the house. It held our ladder, paint cans, paint supplies, drills, hammers, etc. It made sense to use it this way, but it became sad to have guests in our house for the first time and as they entered have to explain our construction zone.
It was definitely all worth it though and I think we made the biggest transformation yet in this room.
Things we added/changed:
*Paint Color
*Entry Casing
*Chair rail
*Curtains/Curtain Rods
*Decor
*New Desk
*There are no photos of the chair rail being installed because that is a pain in the you know what to install. I did not feel like taking photos of that project. Many thanks to Chris for persevering and getting the chair rail finished and looking amazing!
I'm working on a few more art pieces for the area where the lamp is located...expect a post about those soon. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment