While cruising Pinterest one day, I found a blog that raved about these great little things called slow cooker liners. They're plastic liners for the crock pot that you can cook your meal in and when you're finished you just take the liner out, throw it away, and your crock pot is clean. I'll admit I was skeptical - "how does the plastic not melt?", but gave it a try anyway and I'll never crock pot without them again.
![]() |
| Source |
Will some study come out about the plastic killing you? Probably, but I don't really care...they're amazing.
You can find a great coupon by click here. Try them - you will not regret it.
**I have not received free product or compensation for promoting Reynolds Crock Pot Liners. I just love the product and the time they save me. :)**









Like you, I have been really skeptical of them. I will have to finally give them a try.
ReplyDelete